Singapore's #1 Used Heavy Equipment Marketplace — Buy & Sell Your Used Heavy Machinery & Construction Equipments!
HeavyMart.com.sg Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") outline the rules and regulations for the use of www.heavymart.com.sg ("HeavyMart Singapore").
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use www.heavymart.com.sg if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Singapore. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for businesses and users to post data, material, information and opinion ('User Content') in areas of the website. Whilst HeavyMart Singapore screens such User Content to the best of its ability, it shall not be responsible or liable for the User Content or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the User Content on this website. In addition, the User Content do not reflect the views or opinions of HeavyMart Singapore, its staff, agents or affiliates. User Content reflect the view and opinion of the person or company who posts such information.
- HeavyMart Singapore reserves the right to monitor all User Content and to edit or remove any of which it considers in its absolute discretion to be invalid, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the User Content on our website and have all necessary consent and/or licenses to do so;
- The User Content do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The User Content do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- You hereby grant to HeavyMart a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your User Content in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on this website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your usage of this website.
Unless otherwise stated, HeavyMart Singapore and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.heavymart.com.sg. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.heavymart.com.sg for your own personal and commercial use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.heavymart.com.sg
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.heavymart.com.sg
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.heavymart.com.sg
Redistribute content from HeavyMart Singapore (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions aat any time. All other rights are hereby expressly reserved.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.